Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell of The West 2019

• 11-01-2019 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭

Online entry opens at 9am Monday morning. I have raced it 4 times I think but haven't been there since 2013 so I hope to rectify that this year although Linda is talking about taking our summer holidays early this year so we will see. Anyone else thinking of going?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

sitting waiting for it to open...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

and in....have done this race more than any other, i know some will complain about the price, but given it's proximity to me and the race itself i think it's worth it...

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭mirrormatrix

80 Euro - bloody hell! There'd want to be food stops on the route for that price :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭El Director

It is pricey for sure but it’s such a good test and the after party is great :) My biggest gripe about it was the draft fest it turned out to be, hopefully it’s not as bad anymore. I ended up not entering (yet) as it looks like I could be on holidays in June.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

In too. First tri on Irish soil since Lost Sheep 2016.

• Advertisement
Advertisement