Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order Placed on Hold

Options
  • 11-01-2019 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭

Hello, 

I have an outstanding order with Eir that has been placed on hold until additional works are completed on the estate I live in. 

These works were to be finished by 31/12/2018, but I have received an email saying the order has again been placed on hold. 

Can you give me an updated ETA? I have account details etc that I can PM you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

amcalester wrote: »
    Hello, 

I have an outstanding order with Eir that has been placed on hold until additional works are completed on the estate I live in. 

These works were to be finished by 31/12/2018, but I have received an email saying the order has again been placed on hold. 

Can you give me an updated ETA? I have account details etc that I can PM you. 
    Hi amcalester, 

Sorry to hear your order has been placed on hold. 

Could you PM the following details?
    1. Your Name
    2. Your Full Address
    3. Your DOB
    4. Your Account Number
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

As soon as I get this information I can check when your installation can take place. 

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

PM sent

PM sent
    Hi amcalester, 

I have just sent you a PM with an update

Grainne

Thanks for getting back to me Grainne, I'm a little disappointed that the installation has been delayed again but not much you can do about that.

Thanks for getting back to me Grainne, I'm a little disappointed that the installation has been delayed again but not much you can do about that.
    Hi amcalester, 

My apologies for that. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Advertisement

Hello Eir Reps. 

When I started this thread I was told the work was scheduled to be completed by 30/March but there were works that needed to be completed first. 

Is there any way to check if this is still on schedule?

Hello Eir Reps. 

When I started this thread I was told the work was scheduled to be completed by 30/March but there were works that needed to be completed first. 

Is there any way to check if this is still on schedule?
    Hi amcalester, 

I have just updated you in PM's

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Thanks Grainne

An extra day isn't too bad but if that date is missed I will have to look at cancelling the order as there are now alternatives available.

Thanks Grainne

An extra day isn't too bad but if that date is missed I will have to look at cancelling the order as there are now alternatives available.
    I completely understand amcalesterIf you are not contacted before that date please post here and we will invesigate

Sincere apologies for the delay with the installation.

Thanks,
    Grainne

Advertisement