Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obtain Old ESB letters

• 11-01-2019 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there, 

I'm looking to obtain letters from 2015 sent by ESB.

I currently have a picture of one of those letters, that reads:

Connection to Electricity Distribution System. 

In it I can see the connection agreement number and the meter reference number. However so, I can't see any account number as the image is cropped.

I can send this image as reference as well.

To give a bit of context regarding my request. 

I'm being asked to provide evidence of household bills sent to addresses in which I've lived in the past. 

Unfortunately for the year 2015 I was only able to find a picture of the letter mentioned above. 

I was wondering if there might be any chance for a copy of this letter and any other letter addressed to me during 2015 to be sent back to me to my new address.

If not, is there any alternative to obtain these letters?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi gregsanchez,

Thank you for getting in touch.

That letter is an automatic letter sent by ESB Networks when they receive notification that there is a new account holder at a property. This is sent regardless of supplier and would not contain an account number as the account number is only relevant for the billing company.

If you are looking for a copy of bills issued by Electric Ireland, please send us a private message with the following information:

- Your name as it appeared on your Electric Ireland account
    - Your MPRN
    - The first line of the address in question
    - Address to post the bills to (if different)
    - The contact number or date of birth on file
    - Confirmation you were the named account holder (Yes/No)

We can then look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement