Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cannot dial Eir 1901 or Sales 1800 773729 numbers, Direct Dial anyone?

• 11-01-2019 4:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

As a long standing customer or Eircom and now Eir I'm trying to speak with Customer service and/or Eir sales for residential telephone/broadband.

I am unable to dial the Eir Customer Service 1901 or the Eir Sales number on 1800 773 729 from my work number as they are not permitted.

Can you provide a direct dial number +353 1.. or 01.. etc number for these so I can try and do some business with Eir?

I am unable to locate any DDI's on the website.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭IJS84

+353 1430 7085

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DieselPowered

Thanks - Let me try that ;+353 1430 7085

Its the bill pay contact number for calling from overseas anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

As a long standing customer or Eircom and now Eir I'm trying to speak with Customer service and/or Eir sales for residential telephone/broadband.

I am unable to dial the Eir Customer Service 1901 or the Eir Sales number on 1800 773 729 from my work number as they are not permitted.

Can you provide a direct dial number +353 1.. or 01.. etc number for these so I can try and do some business with Eir?

I am unable to locate any DDI's on the website.

thanks.
    Hi there DieselPowered,

You may be able to get in contact by calling us on 00 3531 766 2446. 

Is there anything I could help you with from here?

If you would like to PM me with your exact query, I'd be happy to try and help.

~Kellie

• Advertisement

~Kellie
     @ Kellie,

All sorted, I managed to get through on another person's mobile on the 1800 number to Sales.

It would be good to be able to find the DDI's on the main Eir website on the "Contact Us" Page rather than the 1800's that most companies don't allow.

thanks.

~Kellie
     @ Kellie,

All sorted, I managed to get through on another person's mobile on the 1800 number to Sales.

It would be good to be able to find the DDI's on the main Eir website on the "Contact Us" Page rather than the 1800's that most companies don't allow.

thanks.
    I'm glad to hear that you got through. I don't know if you might have missed our contact number when calling from abroad for both bill pay and prepay here.

Thank you so much for letting us know, I will be more than happy to pass this onto the relevant department.

~Kellie

I don't know if you might have missed our contact number when calling from abroad for both bill pay and prepay here.

~Kellie
    @Kellie,  I'm calling from Ireland, not abroad (I just can't dial 1800), and it was for Eir Broadband Residential Sales, not Mobile Bill Pay or Prepay, so I wouldn't use any numbers in the mobile Bill/Prepay section.

Are the abroad numbers in the mobile section the same numbers for Eir Sales support for residential Broadband?

Thanks.

I don't know if you might have missed our contact number when calling from abroad for both bill pay and prepay here.

~Kellie
    @Kellie,  I'm calling from Ireland, not abroad (I just can't dial 1800), and it was for Eir Broadband Residential Sales, not Mobile Bill Pay or Prepay, so I wouldn't use any numbers in the mobile Bill/Prepay section.

Are the abroad numbers in the mobile section the same numbers for Eir Sales support for residential Broadband?

Thanks.
    Hi DieselPowered,

I understand that. 

If you call us on  00 3531 766 2446 and ask to be put through to our Sales department, they will be able to facilitate this for you.

~Kellie

Advertisement