Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Gas and Electricty Plan

Options
  • 11-01-2019 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just did a switch to the NEst Gas and electricty plan and quite confused as to what happens next in the process.

On the website you can purchase the nest with a google home mini. I chose the switch option from there, filled in all the switching details etc

The PDF that's linked in the e-mail received after you've done the switching says: You have selected the Nest 1 year Dual Fuel price plan, which offers you a Nest unit from €130 and free installation.

Now I've no idea if I'm supposed to order a Nest myself seperatly on the website or will someone from electric Ireland call me to arrange installation. What exactly is the process here as the "offers" wording has made me think the former.

Please dont ask me to ring the support desk to resolve an issue with the badly thought out online switching process.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi there, 

Thank you for registering with Electric Ireland. 

As you have signed up online, you will be called to arrange an appointment for the installation by a member of the Home Services department. You do not need to make a separate application if you chose it on the switching page. 

A change of supplier can take a number of working days to be processed. Our colleagues will be in touch as soon as they can. 

Should you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask .

Thanks, 
    Aoife

Advertisement