Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email forwarding not working

• 11-01-2019 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭

Hi there, 

I'm having problems with email forwarding my old email account. I wanted to just keep using the same email account but Eir weren't prepared to give me any more than 5GB of storage. So I set up a new account on Google Mail and set up a forward on the Eir account from the Preferences section. BUT! Only some of the mails seem to forward. Is there anything that I'm missing here, are there other settings that I need to change. 

Any help appreciated. 
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi there, 

I'm having problems with email forwarding my old email account. I wanted to just keep using the same email account but Eir weren't prepared to give me any more than 5GB of storage. So I set up a new account on Google Mail and set up a forward on the Eir account from the Preferences section. BUT! Only some of the mails seem to forward. Is there anything that I'm missing here, are there other settings that I need to change. 

Any help appreciated. 
    thanks
    Hi there jeremyj1968,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your webmail. If you would like you can email your details along with a brief outline of this issue to wmsupport@eir.ie. They will be able to assist you further with this.

~Kellie

Advertisement