Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

infection due to C section?

• 12-01-2019 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I got a black spot on the nail of my big toe. See picture.https://pasteboard.co/HW6ivIi.jpg i have gone to gp and she didn't know what's it but said it nay be infection.

I had a c section last Jun and im not sure if this has sth to do with the surgery.

Im a bit worried.

Anyone can help?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭judeboy101

suitianshi wrote: »
    I got a black spot on the nail of my big toe. See picture.https://pasteboard.co/HW6ivIi.jpg i have gone to gp and she didn't know what's it but said it nay be infection.

I had a c section last Jun and im not sure if this has sth to do with the surgery.

Im a bit worried.

Anyone can help?

I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure you don't deliver babies via c section through the toe.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭suitianshi

judeboy101 wrote: »
    I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure you don't deliver babies via c section through the toe.
    Ok...but anyway i want to know what that is.
    Thx for reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 219 ✭✭Bunnyslippers

Looks like a blood blister under the nail, it will grow out, you’ve probably dropped something on it. It’s nothing to do with having a c-section, my toes had very little to do with delivering my baby - and are probably the only part of me that haven’t gone saggy - I hate my useless toes!!;D :p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

[mod]

"Dammit Jim, I'm a mod not a physician!" - Bones

Can we please keep potential medical advice steered towards going to the doctors?

I've no idea what is going on in the photo, but it's not really us who can express or reduce any sense of concern regarding it. Will need to close this out on account of not wanting to be accountable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement