Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin City Parking Permits

Options
  • 12-01-2019 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know the regulations around the Dublin City Parking Permits in terms of parking on streets you are not living in but are adjacent to where you live? I knew of someone that lived in a residential street with limited parking but told me they were also permitted to park on the other road their road was adjacent to and had more parking spaces.

My gf recently got a permit for where we are living and I cannot see any implicit location other than where we are living. Perhaps I misunderstood

For example if I lived on Charlemont Place and had a permit for that area could I also park legally on Charlemont Street even if it isn't listed on my permit?

Comments

Advertisement