Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Claims: How do I edit my case summary and claim amount?

Options
  • 12-01-2019 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I have submitted my claim, so its status is: "Claim submitted - Case not initiated" with a red flag next to it. The last email I have received says:
    We will be in contact with you via this email address in due course to let you know if your claim is appropriate for the Small Claims procedure.

CSOL's FAQ page suggests that:
    At what point can I edit my case details?

You can NOT edit your details once the case has been approved.

So I believe I must be able to edit my case details. Sadly I have entered a wrong sum, so I need to update that before the case is initiated. I tried navigating to the case details page and then click on the 'gear' icon, and then select 'Edit Case Summary', a "save"/"cancel" option appears, however neither the amount nor the details are editable.

Any tips?

Advertisement