Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary Certificate

• 12-01-2019 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi guys,

I recently received a salary cert - my hours (full) are a mix of RPT and then casual hours added on - however my RPT were the only hours that are on my certificate - should the part time hours also be on it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭infor123

Same position as yourself. I needed one and they gave me just RPT in the salary cert.

They can’t give you one for part time I was told as it’s not fixed?? So they give you a statement of earnings or a letter if you ask to say how much you have earned so far this year from the part time hours.

That was my situation. Could be wrong/different for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 deflated17

infor123 wrote: »
    Same position as yourself. I needed one and they gave me just RPT in the salary cert.

They can’t give you one for part time I was told as it’s not fixed?? So they give you a statement of earnings or a letter if you ask to say how much you have earned so far this year from the part time hours.

That was my situation. Could be wrong/different for you.

That might work for what I want it for - did it show future earnings i.e. until 31st of May?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 125 ✭✭infor123

deflated17 wrote: »
    That might work for what I want it for - did it show future earnings i.e. until 31st of May?

No they only show what you’ve earned to date as they said they can’t predict what the part time hours will bring!

Advertisement