Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Let’s see Vernons next guess.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Results:

Phil WW (5): Doris WW, Vernon WW, Desmond WW, Wendy WW, Winifred WW
    Desmond WW: (1) Phil WW
    Conor WW: (1) Mary WW

Did Not Vote: Brendan WW, Conor WW

Phil WW lynched by majority vote.

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch Results:

Phil WW (5): Doris WW, Vernon WW, Desmond WW, Wendy WW, Winifred WW
    Desmond WW: (1) Phil WW
    Conor WW: (1) Mary WW

Did Not Vote: Brendan WW, Conor WW

Phil WW lynched by majority vote.

Gandalf don’t peek yet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

That day could of been a disaster, well played guys . . Pink eyes started out with 3 , now have one . . Wait with no witch king , does that mean no poison tomorrow ? Yay

Team Dooku lost one and have one more if others have it right

Balrog is on his own . .

A big Question now is how many converts of their team are still alive ! !!

Doris WW wrote: »
    That day could of been a disaster, well played guys . . Pink eyes started out with 3 , now have one . . Wait with no witch king , does that mean no poison tomorrow ? Yay

Team Dooku lost one and have one more if others have it right

Balrog is on his own . .

A big Question now is how many converts of their team are still alive ! !!

Converts have to reach 100% not an issue anymore.

• Advertisement

Doris WW, Vernon WW, Desmond WW, Wendy WW, Winifred W

Two or four of these are evil, I think Vernon is good so two of Doris wendy and winifred are evil, if I had to guess I’d peek Wendy and if she’s good you can confirm Doris and winifred are evil.

Do it quick before balrog kills you.

Oh I still have the ring :).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

One of Mary, Doris, Wendy and Winifred will be peeked at some stage

Peek reveal won't be until 10am on the dot, if balrog would like to kill one to help dwindle the list that would be great

Shoot Conor Legolas and don't reveal at 10 please

Nazgul can still recruit cult members btw

Vernon WW wrote: »
    One of Mary, Doris, Wendy and Winifred will be peeked at some stage

Peek reveal won't be until 10am on the dot, if balrog would like to kill one to help dwindle the list that would be great

Shoot Conor Legolas and don't reveal at 10 please

Nazgul can still recruit cult members btw

9. Cult Rules: Sauron’s convert at night does not change any powers a player may or may not have, they will continue as the same alignment and will not be informed of the conversion, unless they become a Nazgul. Night time conversions will not be announced on thread.

I have been informed that I cannot be converted now that Sauron is dead. Rule 9 states that Sauron has the convert. So don’t be focusing on the converts.

Did the balrog kill today already ?

Desmond WW wrote: »
    9. Cult Rules: Sauron’s convert at night does not change any powers a player may or may not have, they will continue as the same alignment and will not be informed of the conversion, unless they become a Nazgul. Night time conversions will not be announced on thread.

I have been informed that I cannot be converted now that Sauron is dead. Rule 9 states that Sauron has the convert. So don’t be focusing on the converts.

Did the balrog kill today already ?

I have been informed that the nazgul can convert cult members in the absence of the WK and sauron

• Advertisement

Balrog hasn't killed in this phase

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    You'd hope Legolas doesn't have a dodgy arrow! :D

Why hasn’t Legolas shot ? The above nearly looks like a taunt from a wolf who knew he couldn’t shoot for some reason...

This stuck with me for some reason.... I can’t remember Legolas shooting today. Can anybody think why this might be the case?

Balrog hasn't killed in this phase

You sure I thought he killed in the day ?

You sure I thought he killed in the day ?

He kills per cycles so from the end of one lynch to the start of the next

I have been informed that the nazgul can convert cult members in the absence of the WK and sauron

Cult members but not me, anyway you will be informed if I’m converted.

He kills per cycles so from the end of one lynch to the start of the next

Oh I thought day 1 night 1 day 2 night 2

We started on a lynch so his cycle was from when the lynch result was announced until the the next lynch ended

We had a speed day today by majority lynching which increased the cycle speed

We started on a lynch so his cycle was from when the lynch result was announced until the the next lynch ended

I just Pm’d the mods and they said it’s munch to munch.

MerryWideeyedAustraliancattledog-size_restricted.gif

Tegan WW was killed.

They were.....

giphy.gif

Saruman, leader of the Uruk Hai

This was since the last munch so if the cycle is munch to minch he’s had his already

On a cold morning, the player heard a muffled wailing at their door. They went outside to investigate:

The words stopped dead... and so did Eva WW.

Eva WW was killed.

They were....
    NRV.

This kill was after the first lynch and before the first munch :confused:

• Advertisement

Why was there two kills at 10? Who do you think killed Jake and Gertie? Team dooku prob killed one of them, so who killed the other? Have a look at the post:
    The player stooped to read the inscription on the entrance to the cave.

A figure loomed behind them as they were distracted in reading:

Indeed, the way was shut. Those would be the last words Jake WW would ever read.

Jake WW has been killed.

They were....

giphy.gif

Arwen, Elven Healer.

Gertrude WW also realised in that last fleeting moment of life that their jugular had been pierced.

Gertrude WW has been killed.

They were....

giphy.gif

Aragorn/Stryder, the Tracker.

Furthermore....

Derry WW and Tegan WW have been poisoned.

And.....

tumblr_ns09tnpCUj1ru8yv8o1_500.gif

A Nazgul has been created....

What do you think?

Tegan WW was killed.

They were.....

giphy.gif

Saruman, leader of the Uruk Hai
    This kill was after the first lynch and before the first munch :confused:

I’ve got it in a pm just now. Munch is end of phase.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Why was there two kills at 10? Who do you think killed Jake and Gertie? Team dooku prob killed one of them, so who killed the other? Have a look at the post:

What do you think?

Doris what do you think of the fact that two of you wendy and winifred are evil. Should you be peaked because that would clear you and then we’d have wendy and winifred?

Doris what do you think of the fact that two of you wendy and winifred are evil. Should you be peaked because that would clear you and then we’d have wendy and winifred?

Peak me if You think I’m worth it.

From my perspective there is Mary , Conor , Wendy , Winifred and you. Genuinely didn’t keep up with why Conor is bad , would you mind clarifying?

I have a rabbit hole theory but interested to see how things play out.... I can drive myself mad with these things so don’t really want to explore it. I know why you look good but I’m trying to see if there is a way you could be bad Sam....

It’s a bold insinuation but I don’t understand why Legolas hasn’t shot. My post of clodagh taunting Legolas suggests that the wolves might of been able to stop him shooting:
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    You'd hope Legolas doesn't have a dodgy arrow! :D

Who would potentially have the power to make Legolas arrow dodgy?

Then there is the two kills at 10pm at the same time of the convert. Don’t team pink eye get extra night kills if they get the ring?

If you want to peak me then I suppose it adds weight to my theory but it doesn’t prove it but if we peak you we can confirm you are good Sam.

Edit : 2 kills at 10 am
    This morning

Arrows aren't instant they are night phase actions like munches and post at 10am like they have all game

Arrows aren't instant they are night phase actions like munches and post at 10am like they have all game

That’s what I though as well.

Are you sure?

Legolas – Has a shot each night to take out the evil surrounding the Fellowship.

Game schedule and voting rules: The game begins as soon as the mods say go, with lynch form opened immediately. There will be a lynch on Monday evening at 9pm and each subsequent night. Wolf kills, Cult conversion attempts and poisoning are in the morning at 10am. Balrog kills can happen at any time, once per cycle. Both players targeted for poisoning will be announced on thread at 10am. The lynch form will be opened following the Wolf Kill and players can vote until 08:59:59PM. You can change your vote as many times as you like, but only your last vote will count. Do not share your vote form password with anyone else. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself.

Leogolas has a shot each night. Theres no mention in Op of his power in game schedule. Bit odd that it would be left out...

We have everything we need in the OP. Where do we see that Legolas has to shoot at 10am?

That’s what I though as well.

If I am wrong , fair enough, maybe you should peak me cause I understand it’s a very unvillagey insinuation to make at this stage ...

Nobody else is around so there’s nobody else to chat with anyways....:pac:

• Advertisement

I am the rabbit hole master so I might of just won that award again!!!

Advertisement