Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Wolf Game Thread

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If folks have any feedback or anything from the game feel free to add (or if the mods want to set up a Feedback Thread that's fine too, I wouldn't be a man of my word based on the previous while if not mentioning it :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

My stance hasnt changed guys. Whatever the game mods want to do in terms of feedback is fine by me.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote: »
    My stance hasnt changed guys. Whatever the game mods want to do in terms of feedback is fine by me.

Just talking to my co mods and we're happy to have a Feedback Thread. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

My only complaint (other than Digi wiping out half my team!!) is that CoP was painfully slow. I'm not techie, so I've no idea what can be done to solve that though.

Great game mods. Wiki is updated. Feel free to change anything I got wrong.

quickbeam wrote: »
    My only complaint (other than Digi wiping out half my team!!) is that CoP was painfully slow. I'm not techie, so I've no idea what can be done to solve that though.

Great game mods. Wiki is updated. Feel free to change anything I got wrong.

Actually it's part of the reason we want to set up a Feedback Thread tbh. COP is becoming an issue unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Great game everyone.

My fellow wolves, it was a huge high before that drop yesterday. That morning's munch really made me think we had it. Then bloody Sam and Gandalf :(

Loved it though.

Formatting done for this game on the stats sheet if anyone wants to update the......well.....stats sKeith ;)

Formatting done for this game on the stats sheet if anyone wants to update the......well.....stats sKeith ;)

Done :D Coloured them too :P

What do you mean coloured them? The autoformatting should have coloured them when you put in the v*, w, sk etc etc

• Advertisement

What do you mean coloured them? The autoformatting should have coloured them when you put in the v*, w, sk etc etc

Er.... yeah that :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

Arriving late but well done everyone, great game mods, as always :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im just glad the village run. After my day one, I felt I had doomed them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,413 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Cheers for all those who played. Great show. Well done village. :)

All Eyes On Rafah

Advertisement