Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Tory Top road a good/safe area?

Options
  • 13-01-2019 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

What are apartments at bottom of Tory Top road like-near the Aldi? Is there a rough element living there or would it be safe enough ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭Cork Trucker

seefin wrote: »
    What are apartments at bottom of Tory Top road like-near the Aldi? Is there a rough element living there or would it be safe enough ?

Hyde Park? It's a wholly owned council estate i understand, or at least it was. It was built on the former Heiton/Buckley yard, opened in 2011.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Hyde Park? It's a wholly owned council estate i understand, or at least it was. It was built on the former Heiton/Buckley yard, opened in 2011.

Yeah Hyde park. Didn't realise was council owned and so new

seefin wrote: »
    Yeah Hyde park. Didn't realise was council owned and so new

My only experience of that place was when i was doing the bins.

Looks grand and quiet during school time, but outside school hours when the kids are running loose, it can be difficult, they just jump out from behind cars etc without looking where they are going, that aside it doesn't appear to be anti social on the surface of it all.

I live nearby and have not seen or heard of any hassle there. It's generally a good area to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,037 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Tis grand.
    Nice community spirit there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭JMNolan

Good for Munster matches and Cork City matches :)

JMNolan wrote: »
    Good for Munster matches and Cork City matches :)

Parking is it :pac:

Advertisement