Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone elses eir stats page gone mental?

• 13-01-2019 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

my eir stats page tells me that i have used over 1.5TB in 24 hours, theoretically possible at full 150Mb but extremely unlikely! no FUP so not worried about being charged but still like to keep an eye on activity so an accurate stats page would be useful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

my eir stats page tells me that i have used over 1.5TB in 24 hours, theoretically possible at full 150Mb but extremely unlikely! no FUP so not worried about being charged but still like to keep an eye on activity so an accurate stats page would be useful.
    Hi blankstare90.

I would be happy to check this for you.

Could you please PM the following account information.

Account number.
    Name on the account.
    Address.
    Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 31 blankstare90

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi blankstare90.

Account number.
    Name on the account.
    Address.
    Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    PM sent - Many thanks for having a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi blankstare90.

Account number.
    Name on the account.
    Address.
    Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    PM sent - Many thanks for having a look.
    Hi blankstare90.

I have received your PM and will respond to you now.

Thank you.
    -Ahren 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭BlackandGreen

Same boat as you OP. Multiple terrabytes used over 1-2 days in November, December, January. 
    Had to talk with eir on the phone and here several times.

Still trying to get the issue sorted. Being charged extra for it too when I'm not the one using it. something is up. 

• Registered Users Posts: 31 blankstare90

Same boat as you OP. Multiple terrabytes used over 1-2 days in November, December, January. 
    Had to talk with eir on the phone and here several times.

Still trying to get the issue sorted. Being charged extra for it too when I'm not the one using it. something is up. 
    ya, seems odd, usage at that level is highly unlikely in my house.

• Advertisement
Advertisement