Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal injury solicitor

Options
  • 14-01-2019 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Does anyone know a good personal injury solicitor in Cork?, needed for a car-pedestrian accident.
    Never had to use one before and don't know where to start.
    Any advice on who to go to/stay away from would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Grainne O'Donovan - Douglas Law Solicitors, in East Village, Douglas, was absolutely fantastic after my RTA. Very supportive person too - really listened to me and fought a good battle. I'd highly recommend her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

Stay away from TJ Hegarty on South Mall.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Sweeney solictors. Dave's a nice fella

• Registered Users Posts: 8,586 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

padorrian wrote: »
    P. A. Dorrian & Co Solicitors are the best Personal Injury and Medical Negligence Solicitors who offers Legal Services in letterkenny donegal. We offers the top notch services in the city. Contact us when you need any legal aid near by.

Might be good at the old compo cases, but geography isnt your forte thats for sure

Martin Harvey has a reputation as being one of the best in the City.

Advertisement