Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Account Manager

• 14-01-2019 12:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,039 ✭✭✭✭

We have a business account which is due credits.
    we have received some but not all.
    this is going back to last July.
    I have tried calling all sorts of numbers and just go round in circles with your answering system and I have not been able to speak with someone on the phone.
    our account manager point blank does not reply to my emails
    can someone please let me know who I can find contact details for his superior.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Seve OB wrote: »
    I have tried calling all sorts of numbers and just go round in circles with your answering system and I have not been able to speak with someone on the phone.
    Hi Seve OB.

Unfortunately, we are unable to handle business account queries here on this channel. You would need to speak with a member of our business accounts team on - 1800 601 701
    They would be more than happy to help you with this.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi Seve OB.

Unfortunately, we are unable to handle business account queries here on this channel. You would need to speak with a member of our business accounts team on - 1800 601 701

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    Hey Ahren, could you please look into my issue on the thread I started??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,039 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Hi Seve OB.

Thank you.
    -Ahren
    i'm not asking you to look into anything.
    I have rang all the numbers I can find.  I get bounced from billy to jack with your IVR system
    I just want our account manager to answer the emails I am sending.

pretty bad form that business customers can't get someone to talk to :(

finally got through to a support line about 3 weeks ago
    they listened to my issues and told me to mail a csr address.
    she told me she would be watching for my mail and will make sure it gets sent on to relevant person
    i get a reply with a case number
    haven't heard a blip since
    i've probably replied to that csr case number email 4 or 5 times now.  not one further response or reply even to acknowledge receipt

shocking

So can anyone clean up this mess for me seeing that your so called business support are just ignoring me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

So can anyone clean up this mess for me seeing that your so called business support are just ignoring me?
    Hi Seve OB

Unfortunately we can't deal with business queries through our Social Media platform.  Please click on our business page here to view ways in which you can contact our business support team.

Kind regards

~Linzi

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi Seve OB

Unfortunately we can't deal with business queries through our Social Media platform.  Please click on our business page here to view ways in which you can contact our business support team.

Kind regards

~Linzi

The problem is that out account manager won't return calls or emails.
    Your business support page give numbers which brand led me around in circles for hours before I finally managed to speak with someone.
    That person told me to send an email. Which I did and got an automatic response............... Maybe 5 weeks ago now :( since then....... Nothing, despite me sending numerous follow up emails.
    That is pretty basic manners in my opinion, as even a simple reply to say we got your query and will need to investigate would not be beyond the capabilities of a primary school kid.
    You guys here on boards seem to be the only people in Eir who actually respond to your customers.
    Perhaps you might be able to give your business team a nudge and tell them to act a bit better.
    I'm not asking you to fix my problem but I would appreciate if you could at least get somebody to address our issues please.

Hi Seve OB

Kind regards

~Linzi

The problem is that out account manager won't return calls or emails.
    Your business support page give numbers which brand led me around in circles for hours before I finally managed to speak with someone.
    That person told me to send an email. Which I did and got an automatic response...............  Maybe 5 weeks ago now :( since then....... Nothing,  despite me sending numerous follow up emails.
    That is pretty basic manners in my opinion,  as even a simple reply to say we got your query and will need to investigate would not be beyond the capabilities of a primary school kid.
    You guys here on boards seem to be the only people in Eir who actually respond to your customers.
    Perhaps you might be able to give your business team a nudge and tell them to act a bit better.  
    I'm not asking you to fix my problem but I would appreciate if you could at least get somebody to address our issues please.
    Hi Seve OB 

Can you pm me the following details along with what the issue is please?

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB
    5) 1st line of address

Many thanks

Linzi

Hi Seve OB 

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    4) Your DOB
    5) 1st line of address

Many thanks

Linzi

Thanks Linzi.
    I will do it next week when I return from my holidays

Hi Seve OB 

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    4) Your DOB
    5) 1st line of address

Many thanks

Linzi

Thanks Linzi.
    I will do it next week when I return from my holidays
    No Problem

• Advertisement

PM sent Linzi

PM sent Linzi
    Hi Seve OB

I have replied to your pm.

Many thanks

Linzi

thanks for forwarding my pm to the relevant people linzi

I just hope they reply this time ;)

thanks for forwarding my pm to the relevant people linzi

I just hope they reply this time ;)
    pm sent back to.

Thanks

Linzi

pm sent back to.

Thanks

Linzi

Dissapointed that you can't help Linzi, but thanks for trying.

Looks like I'll never get the €1,800+ credit we are due as a result of being overcharged. Really can't persuade people hard enough to stay away from Eir. Poor service to say the least, if it were a foreign company based in Africa they would be flagged as scam merchants.

pm sent back to.

Thanks

Linzi

Dissapointed that you can't help Linzi,  but thanks for trying.

Looks like I'll never get the €1,800+ credit we are due as a result of being overcharged.   Really can't persuade people hard enough to stay away from Eir.  Poor service to say the least, if it were a foreign company based in Africa they would be flagged as scam merchants.
    Hi Seve OB

Did you try to contact business care on [font=Arial, sans-serif]1800-299-799[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Many thanks[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Linzi [/font]

Sorry Linzi I think I deleted a pm from you.
    I got through on number you gave me, IVR options are not very clear. In fairness though I got to speak with someone reasonably quick this time. (5 mins).

Turns out my complaint about our account manager was given to......... Out account manager to deal with.........
    No wonder there is nobody replying to me.

Well the girl I spoke with yesterday promised she would chase it up for me and call me by close of business yesterday. Of course I heard nothing back. I'll give her a week as I will be away again next week. Will call again on my return if I don't hear anything in the meantime.
    Hi Seve OB

Did you try to contact business care on [font=Arial, sans-serif]1800-299-799[/font]

Sorry Linzi I think I deleted a pm from you.
    I got through on number you gave me,  IVR options are not very clear.  In fairness though I got to speak with someone reasonably quick this time. (5 mins).

Turns out my complaint about our account manager was given to.........  Out account manager to deal with.........
    No wonder there is nobody replying to me.

Well the girl I spoke with yesterday promised she would chase it up for me and call me by close of business yesterday.  Of course I heard nothing back.  I'll give her a week as I will be away again next week.  Will call again on my return if I don't hear anything in the meantime.
    Hi Seve OB

Hi Seve OB 

Thanks for letting me know.  Good luck with getting your issue resolved. 

Linzi

at this stage Linzi I'll take all the luck I can get.

won't hold my breath though!

I'll keep the thread posted with any updates

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Why do the CS team promise to give call backs when in fact that never seems to happen. Is it a PFO?

• Advertisement

Why do the CS team promise to give call backs when in fact that never seems to happen. Is it a PFO?
    oh but she took it very seriously, I full expect the call back :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭magic_murph

oh but she took it very seriously, I full expect the call back :rolleyes:
    Ohh in that case you will probably get a call back and a basket of freshly baked muffins delivered to your door :-) Lets us know how you get on

So I returned on Monday, desk swamped. Out at meetings yesterday so only getting to this now.
    Guess what????
    No mails, no calls, no messages

Just what I expected.... An utter JOKE :(

Will make a quick call now and see what happens

so when I ring that number now it wants me to enter my Eir mobile number …. which I obviously don't have
    asks a few times then hangs up

disgrace

update

I finally got through on another number yesterday.  I was given a name of who the case was handed to on the 6th Feb :rolleyes:this person was obviously to busy and never dealt with it.  I was told that they should have addressed it by now, and that they would pass the message on to her to get in touch with me...…

Yea right...… so I was quite sure there would be no correspondence so a bit of persuasion they furnished with an email for that person....

of course no call came so I sent an email this afternoon.  All credit due, the person just rang me.... not to my direct number which is on the email but the main office number … but they rang!!!

they apologised for the lack of communication from account manager and they would address it in house.  I enquired as to why they hadn't done anything about it since they were handed the case on 6th Feb..... caught on the hop I think and response was that they no longer works in that department and they shouldn't have given me their name!!!

anyway, it appears we now have somebody at least communicating with me and hopefully addressing the situation.  i'll believe it when I see it on the bill that it actually gets done and we receive the credits we are due.  told me it could be end of next month before I see the credits on bill (which is fine) so I requested an email to notify me when it has actually been approved and processed.

we wait in hope!!!!!  1800bucks is a lot of money.  I bet if we owed them that we would have been long cut off

update

I finally got through on another number yesterday.  I was given a name of who the case was handed to on the 6th Feb :rolleyes:this person was obviously to busy and never dealt with it.  I was told that they should have addressed it by now, and that they would pass the message on to her to get in touch with me...…

Yea right...… so I was quite sure there would be no correspondence so a bit of persuasion they furnished with an email for that person....

of course no call came so I sent an email this afternoon.  All credit due, the person just rang me.... not to my direct number which is on the email but the main office number … but they rang!!!

they apologised for the lack of communication from account manager and they would address it in house.  I enquired as to why they hadn't done anything about it since they were handed the case on 6th Feb..... caught on the hop I think and response was that they no longer works in that department and they shouldn't have given me their name!!!

anyway, it appears we now have somebody at least communicating with me and hopefully addressing the situation.  i'll believe it when I see it on the bill that it actually gets done and we receive the credits we are due.  told me it could be end of next month before I see the credits on bill (which is fine) so I requested an email to notify me when it has actually been approved and processed.

we wait in hope!!!!!  1800bucks is a lot of money.  I bet if we owed them that we would have been long cut off
    Thanks for the update Seve OB, and I am glad your issue is being addressed.

Kind regards

Linzi

guess what
    radio silence again!!!!!!
    not responding to my emails since last thursday
    i've only sent a couple, but how about a reply to simply say, got that and i will follow up.
    i should add, they did drop me a mail after the phone call, but their figures were way out. my email was to give them the correct information.

how is this company still in existence??????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

guess what
    i've only sent a couple, but how about a reply to simply say, got that and i will follow up.
    i should add, they did drop me a mail after the phone call, but their figures were way out.  my email was to give them the correct information.

Hi Seve OB, 

Sorry to hear you have not received an update from this team. 

Have you tried to call the agent?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

guess what
    i should add, they did drop me a mail after the phone call, but their figures were way out.  my email was to give them the correct information.

Hi Seve OB, 

Sorry to hear you have not received an update from this team. 

Have you tried to call the agent?

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    Thanks for the reply Grainne
    No I haven't called because I'm very busy at the moment and any chance I do get to call is out of hours.
    Anyway, she sent me a mail, I replied to her mail...… surely it makes sense to keep it on email.
    A quick response doesn't take very long.... much quicker than a phone call that's for sure

• Advertisement
Advertisement