Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me cancel an order?

• 14-01-2019 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Can anyone help me cancel an order for sim only mobile service that i placed please?
    I have tried to get through using online chat, emailing and waiting to be put through to a cancellations team on the phone to no effect.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭gabe1977

I signed up for SIM only and was changing over from vodafone. 
    Do i actually need to cancel the order?
    Will the sim have to activated when i receive it to swap networks therefore meaning nothing changes unless i request so.
    I haven't received my sim yet and i'm within the cooling off period here's no contract so all I'm worried about is will my number move to eir and the hassle that would entail getting it changed back again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

gabe1977 wrote: »
    Will the sim have to activated when i receive it to swap networks therefore meaning nothing changes unless i request so.
    I haven't received my sim yet and i'm within the cooling off period here's no contract so all I'm worried about is will my number move to eir and the hassle that would entail getting it changed back again.

Hi gabe1977, 

How did you place your order? Was it online or over the phone? 

Did you receive an order confirmation email? 

If you could PM the account details I can follow up on your order. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭gabe1977

Hi gabe1977, 

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

It was an online order.

See PM for deatils.

Thanks
    Gabriel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi gabe1977, 

Grainne
    Hi Grainne

It was an online order.

See PM for deatils.

Thanks
    Gabriel
    Thanks Gabriel, 

I will reply to your PM shortly. 

Grainne

Advertisement