Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing SIM only plan

• 14-01-2019 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi
    I'm currently on a 30 day sim only plan and I would like to change to the new updated Eir Mobile Connect 30 Day 14.99 for 6 months plan instead.

I have tried calling in-store but they advised that it would have to be completed over the phone.

I've called but unfortunately I'm getting no where with my request.

I see other users have also contacted the reps here to assist with similar issues.

Can anyone help me change over to this new plan please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Hi
    I'm currently on a 30 day sim only plan and I would like to change to the new updated Eir Mobile Connect 30 Day 14.99 for 6 months plan instead.

I have tried calling in-store but they advised that it would have to be completed over the phone.

I've called but unfortunately I'm getting no where with my request.

I see other users have also contacted the reps here to assist with similar issues.

Can anyone help me change over to this new plan please?

Thanks.
    Hi there Paddygreen34.

Unfortunately, we would not be able to do this for you here on this channel, you would verbally need to agree to your new plan's terms and conditions. 

Our mobile sales team would be more than happy to help you with this on - 1800 773729

Thank you.

-Ahren

Advertisement