Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir Fibre

• 14-01-2019 12:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭

Please can you help, I have spent the last 6 weeks trying to order fibre from your company but have been met with:
    - mis-information
    - total confusion from sales staff
    - unproffessionalism
    - under handed business practices 
    etc.

I write this to you as I spend my 33rd minute on hold as I attempt to cancel a phoneline order I was forced to sign up to even though I have no need of a phonline.

What I require is fibre to the home, please can you investigate my case as your customer representative has just informed me that I cannot even though I have been lead to believe I can.

Thank you, I wait patiently for your response.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Kavs wrote: »
    Please can you help, I have spent the last 6 weeks trying to order fibre from your company but have been met with:
    - mis-information
    - total confusion from sales staff
    - unproffessionalism
    - under handed business practices 
    etc.

I write this to you as I spend my 33rd minute on hold as I attempt to cancel a phoneline order I was forced to sign up to even though I have no need of a phonline.

What I require is fibre to the home, please can you investigate my case as your customer representative has just informed me that I cannot even though I have been lead to believe I can.

Thank you, I wait patiently for your response.
    Hi The kavs.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with ourselves.

Could you please PM me the following account details.

Account number,
    Name on the account,
    Address,
    Date of birth. 

I would be happy to look into this for you.

-Ahren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 293 ✭✭Kavs

PM has been sent with my details, appreciate the quick response.

PM has been sent with my details, appreciate the quick response.
    Hi kavs.

I have received your PM and will respond to you now.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Hi Ahren,

I just want to notify you that I am refuting a bill your company has issued to me for €9.24, the correspondence emailed to me does not indicate what the charge is for and I have not availed of any Eir services due to to your company's false advertising and failure to deliver the promised service. I had cancelled my order within the 14 day cooling off period and was not informed of any related charges. 

I have notified my bank to under no circumstances make payment for this illegitimate charge. 

As your call centers are not fit for purpose (very clear to see that for the numerous complaints on this forum), and the company email is not functioning I am using this forum as the only viable communication vehicle for this notification at this time.

Please also note that I am instructing you remove any personal data your company holds about me under the current Data Protection act.

I do not wish to receive any further unsolicited correspondence from your company.

In a previous PM sent to you a few weeks ago you received my personal data, please reference that PM to accomplish my request above.

Thank you.

Hi Ahren,

I just want to notify you that I am refuting a bill your company has issued to me for €9.24, the correspondence emailed to me does not indicate what the charge is for and I have not availed of any Eir services due to to your company's false advertising and failure to deliver the promised service. I had cancelled my order within the 14 day cooling off period and was not informed of any related charges. 

I have notified my bank to under no circumstances make payment for this illegitimate charge. 

As your call centers are not fit for purpose (very clear to see that for the numerous complaints on this forum), and the company email is not functioning I am using this forum as the only viable communication vehicle for this notification at this time.

Please also note that I am instructing you remove any personal data your company holds about me under the current Data Protection act.

I do not wish to receive any further unsolicited correspondence from your company.

In a previous PM sent to you a few weeks ago you received my personal data, please reference that PM to accomplish my request above.

Thank you.
    Hi Kavs.

Sorry to hear about this.

I have your details via PM and will respond there now.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Advertisement

Hi Alan,

I wish to inform you that my instruction was not followed and you're company is continuing to harass me with unsolicited texts demanding payment again for some unknown charge not stated previously. 

This is contrary to your previous message to me:
    "I can confirm that all your data and information has been removed from our system"

To state again I have not received any product or service from your company and cancelled my falsely advertised phone line package within my 14 day cooling off period.

You're company is now in breach of the current data protection act and I ask you again to delete any of my personal data including my mobile number.

If I receive any more attempts at contact from your company I will be reporting these actions to the Consumer affairs office.

Thank You.
    (Contact details in a previously sent PM.)

Hi Alan,

I wish to inform you that my instruction was not followed and you're company is continuing to harass me with unsolicited texts demanding payment again for some unknown charge not stated previously. 

This is contrary to your previous message to me:
    "I can confirm that all your data and information has been removed from our system"

To state again I have not received any product or service from your company and cancelled my falsely advertised phone line package within my 14 day cooling off period.

You're company is now in breach of the current data protection act and I ask you again to delete any of my personal data including my mobile number.

If I receive any more attempts at contact from your company I will be reporting these actions to the Consumer affairs office.

Thank You.
    (Contact details in a previously sent PM.)
    Hi there Kavs.
    Sorry to hear about this.
    I have your details in a PM and will respond there.
    -Ahren

Advertisement