Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Support issues

• 14-01-2019 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, I have had issues with my broadband speed (only getting 23mb on 100mb line) and also Wifi calling not working on my mobile since last July. I have tried to get these resolved between Friday and today but despite spending the guts of 3 hours on hold, being transferred to the wrong sections 6 times, being cut off 4 times and numerous online chats and being told I have to call 1901, 1890260260, 014307085 by different support staff I have got absolutely nowhere.

My contract end in just over a month and if these issues are not resolved asap I will be left with no option but to switch broadband and mobile operator.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

keane16 wrote: »
    Hi, I have had issues with my broadband speed (only getting 23mb on 100mb line) and also Wifi calling not working on my mobile since last July. I have tried to get these resolved between Friday and today but despite spending the guts of 3 hours on hold, being transferred to the wrong sections 6 times, being cut off 4 times and numerous online chats and being told I have to call 1901, 1890260260, 014307085 by different support staff I have got absolutely nowhere.

My contract end in just over a month and if these issues are not resolved asap I will be left with no option but to switch broadband and mobile operator.
    Hi keane16.

I'm sorry to hear about this, and the delay in getting through to our call centres, we are currently experiencing a high volume of customer enquiries resulting in longer waiting times.

Unfortunately, you would have to speak with our broadband technical support team directly on 1890 260 260 as we would be unable to assist you with this here on this channel.

Please also feel free to take a look here for more information and tips on troubleshooting broadband connection problems.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement