Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Safe parking near Clare St, Dublin?

Options
  • 14-01-2019 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭

Anywhere safe to park a bike in the evening around Clare Street? I'm starting an evening course and need somewhere secure..

(all threads on secure parking seem quite old)

Is it safe to park inside the Lincoln Place gate to Trinity? (what time do they close)
    Is it possible to park outside Dail Eireann (very secure I'd imagine!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Drury street.

/thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

homer911 wrote: »
    Is it possible to park outside Dail Eireann (very secure I'd imagine!)

I doubt that! I doubt Gardai would take to kindly to bikes locked to the railings at Dail Eireann! :)

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/prince-harry-meghan-markle-dublin-14897864

• Registered Users Posts: 19,657 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

There is a security guard on the Lincoln Place gate so I'd lock it as close to there as possible. You might want to ask what time he is there until as it may not be till they close the gate. Theres around 30 spaces just a few metres from the security hut. Not sure what time the gate closes at but it will be on their website.

Advertisement