Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart meters - online monitoring solution

Options
  • 14-01-2019 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Just discovered these guys H E R E.
    They supply one smart meter,you install it as an additional meter in the house circuits and then,once registered with these guys H E R E you can view online,every day and every hour, your consumption,plus a lots of alerts,reports and graphs.
    I guess it cannot replace the original sealed by ESB meter but i think that if installed after the main meter,somewhere even inside the house,beside the fuse panels,will give you some smart functionality.
    Main function that i am interested in is graphs / reports of consumption vs PV generation,based on day and time.Also,a second report on the consumption,easily accessed rather than going out and taking random measurements/ readings.

Not lastly,if you annoyed by something,just press the button and disconnect the house from the grid and wait for wife to scream at you for ... not been warmed enough !?

PS
    I love getting something simillar for the gas meter,a device with MBus connection so both can be seen at once !?

WELCOME TO METER ONLINE
    -
    The online remote energy monitoring system for Renewable Energy Generation Monitoring, Energy Management, Smart Meter Billing and EV Battery Charging – MeterOnline, building the IoT since 2005.
    Readings wirelessly retrieved via mobile communication technology
    Readings available online 24/7
    View daily, weekly, monthly and yearly energy profiles via online charting
    Automate Microsoft Excel compatible meter reading reports
    Receive automatic alerts and reports via email
    Automated billing / reading statement capabilities
    Register additional meters quickly and easily online
    Complete online energy monitoring and management system
    One annual subscription includes all communications and data handling
    Read Smart Meters from multiple manufacturers

Advertisement