Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

son starting in primary school sept

Options
  • 14-01-2019 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Just looking for some advice on where to send my son to primary school,due to logistics it's looking like St Paul's national school or Mount sion at the moment.Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭jopax

Just looking for some advice on where to send my son to primary school,due to logistics it's looking like St Paul's national school or Mount sion at the moment.Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.Thanks.

I am in a similar position & I don't know anything about the two schools. If I could throw out a question if it was your son which school would you pick please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

I'd recommend Mount Sion over St. Pauls personally, great school

• Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭hardybuck

I'd recommend Mount Sion over St. Pauls personally, great school

I think the Principal in Mount Sion is supposed to have gone in there a number of years ago from St Declan's and done good things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Saysay19

My son is in junior infants in Mount Sion. This is his 3 rd year in the school as he did both play school and preschool. So far I like it. I think the principal has done great things with the school and his teacher at the minute is brilliant and very approachable. They do loads of interactive classes that parents are invited too.

The also have a unit for kids with autism and it is going great.

Advertisement