Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New EIR customer?

• 15-01-2019 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

[font=arial, sans-serif]I [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]ne[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]ed your advice. I have an broadband[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] contract for 12 months. The contract ends[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] in about 40 days. Company needs 31 days notice[/font] [font=arial, sans-serif]to cancel[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] the contract. I want to enter into a contract with a EIR. Should I cancel[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] existing contract first, then place an order with EIR (online)
    Should I do the opposite. First place the order and the[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]n cancel[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] the existing contract?[/font]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

Do not under any illusion or conditions join Éir. Read the threads here as to how Éir treat their customers.  Get your broadband somewhere else.  If you are transferring to another provider, there is no need to contact your present provider or give them notice as your new provider will do this for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

penderecki wrote: »
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]ne[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]ed your advice. I have an broadband[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] contract for 12 months. The contract ends[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] in about 40 days. Company needs 31 days notice[/font] [font=arial, sans-serif]to cancel[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] the contract. I want to enter into a contract with a EIR. Should I cancel[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] existing contract first, then place an order with EIR (online)
    Should I do the opposite. First place the order and the[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]n cancel[/font][font=arial, sans-serif] the existing contract?[/font]
    Hi penderecki, 

Thanks for taking an interest in joining our network. 

When you are ready to join our network all you need to do is place your order and eir will contact your provider to transfer your services to our network. 

Grainne

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Emmersonn

Please be aware that it took Éir just 39 hours on here to welcome you as a potential customer.  Draw your own conclusions as to response times if you have a problem (and you will). Trust me.

Advertisement