Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinnots , the porter house or somewhere else for pubgrub

Options
  • 15-01-2019 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

I like these 2 pubs for going for a pint when I'm up in Dublin which is better for food and is there better pub grub options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

O'Neill's on Suffolk Street does a good carvery. I've always found the food good at The Bank too.

The Gingerman - Merrion Square/Fenian St
    Kennedys - Westland Row
    O'Neills Townhouse - Pearse St (Different to the one mentioned above)

All within 5 mins walk of each other and all do excellent grub

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Food in Sinnotts is alright - bit greasy I found.

Against the Grain on Wexford St does decent food - wings are unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

The legal eagle

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Since you mention the Porter House for a pint you should definatley have food there..the one in Nassau St has special tables for people who are going to eat and the food is very good indeed.

If it's more of a carvery you're after O'Neills in Suffolk St do a very good dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

I do find the Porterhouse North (renamed recently to Whitworth) quite good for a relaxing meal and yer quality pint of the home brew.

Advertisement