Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan conditionally approved

Options
  • 15-01-2019 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi I applied for a loan and got a text yesterday morning from boi services saying it was conditionally approved and I would receive a email to sign on docusign however i have not received the email,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

nigelm485 wrote: »
    Hi I applied for a loan and got a text yesterday morning from boi services saying it was conditionally approved and I would receive a email to sign on docusign however i have not received the email,

Hi nigelm485,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Once you receive this text it can take a working day to receive the email mentioned.
    I'd also ask you to keep an eye on the junk and spam folders within your email account as our emails can sometimes go into those folders automatically.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement