Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Conference Championships

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

eagle eye wrote: »
    They went 11-5, Thurs best team in the AFC record wise. That's hardly not performing.

And they were 2-2 at one point and 3-5 on the road for the season. If you cant see the difference between the performances the last two weeks and some of the poor performances from parts of the team during the season there's not much that can be said.
    It was said before many that we had no hope. The players got to see and hear this stuff in the media.
    This has nothing to do with the fans btw, it's about Brady's comments.

You're boardering on Trump now with the 'many people say'.
    If you pump yourself with that stuff you believe it. It's that simple, Brady was saying what he believed to be true.

And it is laughable when he says what he believes to be true in public. 'Everyone thinks we suck'... but we never went past the 4th favourite team to win the Super Bowl.
    This has nothing to do with the issue being discussed here. Seems like you are trying to move the conversation on to something else.

The only thing I'd love to move on from is Patriots fans swarming when anyone makes a comment that potentially questions anything about the team.

I really didn't think laughing at a claim of the Patriots being underdogs would be seen outrageous enough that it would need multiple posters to come on the defensive but here we are.

This really isn't going anywhere so I'm done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,967 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Foxtrol wrote:
    And they were 2-2 at one point and 3-5 on the road for the season. If you cant see the difference between the performances the last two weeks and some of the poor performances from parts of the team during the season there's not much that can be said.
    Of course I'm aware of it. I haven't missed a Patriots game since 2003.
    I don't get it. One minute you are saying that nobody said they sucked and had no hope, the next you are saying they did suck and that's why it happened?
    Foxtrol wrote:
    You're boardering on Trump now with the 'many people say'.
    Very low level stuff. I won't be falling for that.
    Foxtrol wrote:
    And it is laughable when he says what he believes to be true in public. 'Everyone thinks we suck'... but we never went past the 4th favourite team to win the Super Bowl.
    As above, one minute you say they did suck and deserve the slating, next it never happened. Which is it.
    Foxtrol wrote:
    The only thing I'd love to move on from is Patriots fans swarming when anyone makes a comment that potentially questions anything about the team.
    ]I really didn't think laughing at a claim of the Patriots being underdogs would be seen outrageous enough that it would need multiple posters to come on the defensive but here we are.
    This really isn't going anywhere so I'm done.
    Only thing that's going on here is you making a mountain out of a molehill and people disagreeing with you about it. I don't think anybody is getting too excited about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

That was one of the worst non calls I've ever seen.

Advertisement