Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home care package for elderly

• 15-01-2019 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All, I am looking for a homecare package for my mother. She will need 10-12hours a week. The HSE can offer a maximum of 3 and a half hours. I have looked online and all of the packages I can see have a minimum of 35 hours at approximately 350\400 euros a week. I can't seem to find anything in between. If anyone can help provide any information on organisation or companies that can provide what I'm looking for or anything near to it, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Hi All, I am looking for a homecare package for my mother. She will need 10-12hours a week. The HSE can offer a maximum of 3 and a half hours. I have looked online and all of the packages I can see have a minimum of 35 hours at approximately 350\400 euros a week. I can't seem to find anything in between. If anyone can help provide any information on organisation or companies that can provide what I'm looking for or anything near to it, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Maybe you are looking in the wrong places.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement