Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounts package integration

Options
  • 15-01-2019 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Which if any account packages can integrate with the NI version of Business Online?

i.e. I want an account package that can download the transaction history directly from Business Online. I thought xero could do this but it apperently only works with the IRL version of Business Oline. Since quickbooks use the same integration method I suspect they won't work either. Exporting files from Business Online into a package is not an option since there is no exported unique transaction ID.

So what does work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

legato wrote: »
    Which if any account packages can integrate with the NI version of Business Online?

i.e. I want an account package that can download the transaction history directly from Business Online. I thought xero could do this but it apperently only works with the IRL version of Business Oline. Since quickbooks use the same integration method I suspect they won't work either. Exporting files from Business Online into a package is not an option since there is no exported unique transaction ID.

So what does work?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    I'd ask you to call our business online section directly on 0035314606445 and the advisers there will be happy to check not only your profile but also your account information to see what options are available to you in relation to this.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement