Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2019 kids annuals

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Omg me too! Thomas the Tank Engine here lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭tomslick

Just got an email. Thought it was a scam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Got a second one... Now I'm thinking they might just be having issues with their systems...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Corca Baiscinn

Me too! couldn't figure at first why Easons were emailing me when I hadn't ordered anything! I can't see how 2019 Annuals that were out of stock would suddenly be available now so wonder if its a systems things too or a hack of their account. Besides the kids I had in mind will have outgrown the annuals nearly 2 years later!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

Same here :) Star Wars Annual 2019 coming my way ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,145 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I've had 4 emails, 3 for annuals they cancelled and 1 for one that arrived. Tried changing my password on the Easons website but the email hasn't arrived in my inbox to do that. Hope it's a systems error and not a hack.

I did type the tracking numbers into the An Post website, the links looked dodgy to me. All show "your package has not reached us yet"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Omg me too! Thomas the Tank Engine here lol

Haha snap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭frash

My kid doesn't even like Pokemon anymore :(

OmegaGene wrote: »
    That doesn’t mean the links to anpost are dodgy that happens if you enter a tracking number that hasn’t been scanned into their system yet or an old number that was scanned either 12 or 16 weeks prior

What I meant was the links to click on looked dodgy. I get a lot of stuff delivered by an post and hasn't seen a link like that before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Those links are genuine enough.

Got one of the mails from Eason's myself. The order was for the 2019 Frozen annual, which I was buying for my niece. Think she's more or less grown out of that stuff in the meantime anyway.

• Advertisement

This is a systems issue, nobody's getting the annuals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Lol, I got these emails as well, I didnt even open them as I assumed they were hacked.

Confirmed

"Dear Cara,

Thank you for contacting us. I apologise for any confusion.

The shipping notice was sent to you in error.
    Unfortunately, we experienced a technical issue that caused the dispatch notifications to be sent in error for a selection of previously completed or aged orders.

The relevant team are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution.

I can confirm that this order not been shipped and there have been no further charges to your account.

Thank you for your patience and please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused."

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Bah humbug....... I was quite looking forward to Peppa Pig........ :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Got them someone rebooted the system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

OmegaGene wrote: »
    i doubt anyone actually wanted them tbh

I wouldn't have said no tbh :D the younger sibling would enjoy it now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I wouldn't have said no tbh :D the younger sibling would enjoy it now :)

Same as me! I’ve a new Thomas the tank engine can lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Corca Baiscinn

Thanks Caranica for getting to the bottom of that! After i posted last night i saw I had 3 more emails including for the annuals I did receive! It was like the Day of the Triffids, thought they'd never stop coming!

Advertisement