Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler and mammy groups in Wicklow Town

Options
  • 15-01-2019 10:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

does anyone know of any mother and baby groups throughout the week in Wicklow Town? Looking for affordable way for my toddler to interact with kids his age.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

Lumina wrote: »
    does anyone know of any mother and baby groups throughout the week in Wicklow Town? Looking for affordable way for my toddler to interact with kids his age.

Kidzone does one a few mornings a week. Think it's six euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Olaz

'Wicklow Talk and Play' Friday mornings in the Assembly Hall (beside the Garda station). Very friendly and welcoming. Home baked treats!
    There's a much smaller group in the Hillview community centre on Thursday mornings, run by lovely people.
    Also a Saturday morning one in Glenealy at 10am. 'The Saturday Parent and Toddler group' on FB.
    Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ladylady32

I second everything Olaz just said. There is also a group in the Methodist Hall on a Wednesday 10am -12pm. You can go to playgroups around Wicklow Town Wednesday to Saturday and you’ll be made welcome at them all.

Advertisement