Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 11 /XI

Options

Comments

I don’t think the camera will move from it’s historical place on the rear.
    Removing the bump is a toughie.
    Since the reduction in the thickness of the frame, the camera lens has had to protrude.
    How thin do we actually need the iPhone to get.?

Quality and durability is really the first obstacle to overcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I totally agree about durability and that.. I was looking in my phone grave yard (drawer with an epic amount of old phones :) ) and I just picked up an old 6s and that really was the pinnical for me when it comes to the width of the iPhone.

If you scroll through the link there are some links to pages that show the camera remaining in the same corner just doubling the space it takes up with add the 3rd lense, it looks well.

I totally agree about durability and that.. I was looking in my phone grave yard (drawer with an epic amount of old phones :) ) and I just picked up an old 6s and that really was the pinnical for me when it comes to the width of the iPhone.

If you scroll through the link there are some links to pages that show the camera remaining in the same corner just doubling the space it takes up with add the 3rd lense, it looks well.

They do look good.
    I’m waiting for some revolutionary night photo mode.
    Other devices do far better in low light conditions.

Agreed, with all their hype about the quality of their cameras the night mode needs work. On the other side, the up close shots are fantasic. It’ll be interesting to see what happens with the 11.

Few more rumours folks - https://9to5mac.com/2019/01/17/iphone-11-display-battery-faster-rumors/?pushup=1i

4,000mAh battery, 120Hz display, faster wireless charging..

• Advertisement
Advertisement