Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pick Your Poison #27 Favorite NXT Championship Belt Design

• 16-01-2019 12:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

PYP is back for the first time in a while and from here on out I'll try to keep it a regular thing if we get decent feedback on it all. Basically, choose your favorite option in the poll and tell us why in a post below. Let's see if we can get some discussion going.

NXT Championship Original Verison

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSreOxHfZ5O5NKI2Ud3-L-6wmIreQYSRBs4p3N5wvmUxyZ3tmQm

NXT Championship Current Version

NXT_Championship_2017.png

NXT North American Championship

NXT_North_American_Championship_title_belt.png

NXT Tag Team Championship Original Version

NXT_Tag_Team_Championship.jpg

NXT Tag Team Championship Current Version

NXT_Tag_Team_Championship_2017.png

NXT Womens Championship Original Version

NXT Womens Championship Current Version

hqdefault.jpg

Which belt do you like best? 21 votes

NXT Championship (Original Version)
    76% 16 votes
    NXT Championship (Current Version)
    0% 0 votes
    NXT North American Championship
    4% 1 vote
    NXT Tag Team Championship (Original Version)
    14% 3 votes
    NXT Tag Team Championship (Current Version)
    0% 0 votes
    NXT Womens Championship (Original Version)
    4% 1 vote
    NXT Womens Championship (Current Version)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

For me it was a toss-up between the NXT Championship Current Version and the North American Title. I went with the NA because the leather strap is really different from anything else in the company at the minute and somehow looks fresh yet retro.

The Women's current strap is prestigious looking and an upgrade on the original. The original ain't that bad either though.

Tag Belts current version look a lot cleaner than their predecessors. Think that's been a good change.

The original NXT Title belt was somewhat goofy but, again, was different to everything else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I like the North American one. Has the retro look that makes it seem like it could have been in the territories in the 80s. I think the other ones look an eyesore because of the logo.

Pretty sure I know which one Brad Maddox prefers though. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

went for the north american one too just has that old school yet simple look were as the others are just overblown by the logo but the newer titles are much improved then the older ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

The North American one. Without a doubt, it's neck and neck for best-looking title in the whole company, along with the UK Championship.

Looks like the North American Championship is by far the most preferred here. No love for either of the Women's titles which is a bit surprising to me, would've thought the modern day one might have a few fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Omackeral wrote: »
    Looks like the North American Championship is by far the most preferred here. No love for either of the Women's titles which is a bit surprising to me, would've thought the modern day one might have a few fans.

Well, the old one was somewhat tarnished

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Omackeral wrote: »

Weird I find too, I voted the Original as I prefer it over the rest tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,312 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

NA title.

Most of the others aren't helped by the fact they remind me of the X-Division.

That original NXT championship reminds me of a film reel with the way the studs and side plates are. Maybe intentional?

While I forgot about the Divas tarnishing, I think it brings back memories of the Divas title

I'd say with nearly 50% of the vote we can pretty much declare that the NXT North American Title is the beauty of the black and gold brand!

Advertisement