Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Existing Customer Incentive to stay deal

• 16-01-2019 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi is there such thing as an FTTH Existing Customer Incentive to stay deal.
    My contract runs out in March, where as I am now paying  50 euro a month after March if I decide to stay with Eir it will rise to 80 euro a Month.
    Vodafone are now offering a 25 euro a month FTTH deal with no FEE for install, Can you match this for a loyal EXISTING customer or will I need to leave Eir to avail of a reasonably priced contract ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Eh gringo! wrote: »
    Hi is there such thing as an FTTH Existing Customer Incentive to stay deal.
    My contract runs out in March, where as I am now paying  50 euro a month after March if I decide to stay with Eir it will rise to 80 euro a Month.
    Vodafone are now offering a 25 euro a month FTTH deal with no FEE for install, Can you match this for a loyal EXISTING customer or will I need to leave Eir to avail of a reasonably priced contract ??
    Hi there Eh gringo!

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any promotions currently running for existing customers. However, I would recommend that you speak with one of our Customer Care agents either on webchat by clicking here or call 1901. Alternatively, you could try contacting our Sales department on 1800 503 303, they may be able to assist you further.

~Kellie

Advertisement