Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to get connected

• 16-01-2019 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, 

I contacted your Sales team over chat more than a week ago. I'm in a newly built house in a newly built estate and don't have internet or phone yet. I heard nothing back so contacted them again today and got the exact same canned response:

"Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately we cannot locate your address on our address database and therefore will need to have your address added onto our internal system before your order can be processed, this is now in place and can take up to 5 working days. Once completed a member of our online sales team will contact you back via telephone or email. We apologise for any delay."

I'm just trying to find out if it's even possible to get a phone line in or should I be looking at a satellite solution for internet.

Thanks

Advertisement