Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singers available for Collaboration? (In person and online)

Options
  • 16-01-2019 3:30pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for vocalists who may be interested in collaborating with me, either in person or over the internet. Writing and recording original songs, maybe some covers for fun.

I'm based in Kerry mostly, but location necessarily doesn't have to be an issue if you too have recording equipment. I.e you record vocal tracks over a song I send, send them back and I mix them in to the track. If not, other avenues can be discussed. :)

Genres are wide and varied. Generally guitar based, with piano/synth often used. Probably have music for several different style of vocalists, so the more the merrier.

Ability to write and construct lyrics and melodies is essential. I can also help in the lyrical department but my forte would be the music and recording/mixing.

If this interests you, then contact me here and we can share some music. Looking forward to hearing some great voices!

Advertisement