Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App Store stuck in the US App Store

Options
  • 16-01-2019 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

I switched to the US App Store at Xmas while unsuccessfully trying to download a Santa tracking app.
    Anyway I'm now stuck on the US App Store, how do I switch back?
    It's an iPhone 6 running on iOS 10.3.3
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

FourFourFM wrote: »

I've tried that and it's showing as per the first phot that I'm registered in Ireland however when I try to update my apps it's showing me as being in the US App Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Don’t press the update all button, press update on individual apps.

Whatever ones do update, are compatible with the Irish App Store.

Whatever ones prompt that error message, you may not be able to update at all with that account unless you change back to US Store.

I've been updating individual apps which I've updated previously and they are all coming up with the same error message. It seems I'm locked into the US App Store.
    FourFourFM wrote: »
    Don’t press the update all button, press update on individual apps.

Whatever ones do update, are compatible with the Irish App Store.

Whatever ones prompt that error message, you may not be able to update at all with that account unless you change back to US Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Sign out of icloud completely on your device. Restart the phone and then log back in. Should clear the issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Doodah7 wrote: »
    Sign out of icloud completely on your device. Restart the phone and then log back in. Should clear the issue.

iCloud has nothing to do with the App Store. You need to go to:

Settings - iTunes and App Store - tap your Apple ID at the top and sign out of your US App Store Apple ID and then sign in as your IE App Store Apple ID.

iCloud has nothing to do with the App Store. You need to go to:

Settings - iTunes and App Store - tap your Apple ID at the top and sign out of your US App Store Apple ID and then sign in as your IE App Store Apple ID.

Sorted finally lads, I think turning it off and back on after selecting Ireland is what got it resolved.
    Thanks to all for the help and advice.

Advertisement