Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden maintenance

Options
  • 16-01-2019 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Moving to a new house soon and the back garden is very over grown. High grass, hedges which are about 6 foot too wide and 2 large over grown bushes. Need it all gone and disposed of.

Anyone used anyone anytime recently that could be recommended?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

bot43 wrote: »
    Moving to a new house soon and the back garden is very over grown. High grass, hedges which are about 6 foot too wide and 2 large over grown bushes. Need it all gone and disposed of.

Anyone used anyone anytime recently that could be recommended?

thanks

Not sure where you are, but there's a guy called Tony Bone in the Ballinlough area that would probably suit. Don't expect a garden manicure, but if you want tough hedging and grass just cut back and disposed off, he's your man.

Very reliable and not expensive, also takes all the stuff away. I'll try to get a number for him. We used him in similar circumstances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Used a guy called Darren a few times for very high hedges. Great job, tidy and was reasonable. Can pm number if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

Cheers guys - can you PM me those numbers?

Its grunt work thats needed rather than a finely manicured garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 MOBH

Hi Guys - would you mind PM'ing me those numbers also? Looking for something similar in that area

Advertisement