Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim only plan discount reapplied.

• 16-01-2019 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering could you guys get my sim only discount reapplied which I been doing the last year or 2 by phone but can't get through to customer care or loyalty on the phone at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

??

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭IrishBlaine

??

Asked this question yesterday and being completely ignored, Shocking service here too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

??

Asked this question yesterday and being completely ignored, Shocking service here too.
    Hi IrishBlaine.

My apologies about the delay in getting through to our call centres, we are currently experiencing a high volume of customer enquiries resulting in longer waiting times.

Unfortunately, we would not be able to do that for you here on this channel.

You would need to speak with a member of our customer care team on 1901.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

Advertisement