Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving from Bill Pay to PAYG

• 16-01-2019 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

I've been on hold for the past hour and a half to speak to cancellations regarding this issue, only to be hung up on, also there's no email available online and the chat is not active:

I'm currently a Eir Mobile Bill Pay customer, out of contract, looking to switch to PAYG as I am no longer based in Ireland, but still want to keep my number active. I want to give my 30 days cancellation notice - can you give me the details of who can facilitate this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭DubInTheWest

Yeah they do that hanging up thing a lot. I think they do it so people will give up.

The process as far as I know, if you want to keep your number is, you need to go to your new provider and get your number ported over to them. Then cancel with eir, otherwise you will lose your number if eir just cancel. The 30 day notice thing is a bit of a hassle and eir make it as difficult as possible. Good luck in getting it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

macroman wrote: »
    I've been on hold for the past hour and a half to speak to cancellations regarding this issue, only to be hung up on, also there's no email available online and the chat is not active:

I'm currently a Eir Mobile Bill Pay customer, out of contract, looking to switch to PAYG as I am no longer based in Ireland, but still want to keep my number active. I want to give my 30 days cancellation notice - can you give me the details of who can facilitate this?
    Hi there macroman,

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty in getting in touch with us.

However, we are unable to process this from here. You would need to contact a member of our Customer Care department on 1901 or if you are abroad you could call them on +353 14115085, where an agent will be happy to assist you with this.

~Kellie

Advertisement