Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fault in Ballyfermot?

• 16-01-2019 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭

Hi is there a fault in the Ballyfermot area? My next door neighbor who's 90 has no phone, internet or TV. It all seems to come through the phone line which is totally dead. I tried the help line to no avail. I was sent a link for Web Chat but got no reply despite being online for 30 mins. I had to go and just dropped back into him. He's been holding for 30 mins on the phone to what I hope is Tech support. 

I've checked, disconnected and reconnected all the lines and switched the router off for 10 mins etc. The phone line is totally flat.

The guy is 90, is half blind and cares for his disabled son. Please please PM me with someone he can contact. 

...after all this I've just noticed the 19hrs response time and you're only online 12-5pm. Seriously??

*shakes head*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Hi is there a fault in the Ballyfermot area? My next door neighbor who's 90 has no phone, internet or TV. It all seems to come through the phone line which is totally dead. I tried the help line to no avail. I was sent a link for Web Chat but got no reply despite being online for 30 mins. I had to go and just dropped back into him. He's been holding for 30 mins on the phone to what I hope is Tech support. 

I've checked, disconnected and reconnected all the lines and switched the router off for 10 mins etc. The phone line is totally flat.

The guy is 90, is half blind and cares for his disabled son. Please please PM me with someone he can contact. 

...after all this I've just noticed the 19hrs response time and you're only online 12-5pm. Seriously??

*shakes head*
    Hi Mike Litoris,

I completely understand your frustration and I apologise about this. However, we are not currently aware of any outages in your area.

Unfortunately, we are unable to deal with such technical issues like this via our social media channels.

I would suggest that you contact our Technical Support directly on 1890 260 260. Alternatively, your neighbor could log a fault here and a member of our Technical Support will be in contact.

~Kellie

Advertisement