Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30 day notice

• 16-01-2019 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭

I can't get through to your loyalty team as asked to do so by a rep online.  I'm leaving my 30 day rolling contract.  I am going to pm the reps now with my details and this is my 30 days notice to leave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

patrickc wrote: »
    I can't get through to your loyalty team as asked to do so by a rep online.  I'm leaving my 30 day rolling contract.  I am going to pm the reps now with my details and this is my 30 days notice to leave.
    Hi there patrickc,

I am sorry to hear that you were unable to contact an agent.

Unfortunately, we are unable to process cancellations via our social media channels.

For more information on our cancellations process please click here.

~Kellie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

In typical EIRCON fashion there is one switcher address on the web page referenced by Kellie above and another completely different address on the letter template linked to in that same same page.

Advertisement