Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Campri Base Layers £1 each

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Ryath wrote: »
    Or put in your recycling bin!

I had a delivery a few weeks ago from fastway just left behind a bucket beside my front door. We were at home and it was just by chance I noticed it locking the door when we were heading out for the day.

Same for me. My base layers arrived yesterday evening, we were home but fastway didn't bother to ring the doorbell and just threw it over the side gate. Like what the f**k, why not ring the doorbell

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mttk

Thanks OP, got mine today. Try them out later

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jkbah

Got mine today. They're great, fit nice and only cost a quid. Thanks op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

I emailed them yesterday and they replied today to say order was cancelled due to out of stock.
    I ordered just before 6pm last Thursday.

Ah balls, I ordered on Friday so there's no chance for me so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 309 ✭✭ubs69

Ordered on Thurs last and landed today , good find, thanks again original poster 👍

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Did anyone else get their order split into two different packages?

Only have 1 so far delivered by Fastway, and it only had 1 item in it. So still waiting for the vast majority of items.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

I got mine they seem good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Got mine - seem good - thanks OP! Surprised they were all in individual boxes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Got mine as well, surprised at the quality tbh. Thanks again OP. Great bargin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Full order arrived today. Thanks again OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

All items came yesterday.... 12 tops. Sorted! Cheers op

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Damien85

not looking good here, there was a pending amount on my card that has now gone. I ordered last Thursday night so probably too late. Also didn't make an account, dunno if that affected it too.

:(

Gonna email them now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

Full order arrived this morning. 162 items mixture of leggings and tops. Very happy with everything. All boxed up alright individually which makes them look even better. Quality if very good in fairness. Great bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,741 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

bailey99 wrote: »
    162 items

:eek:

Off with ya to Adverts.ie or to your stall in Moore St so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Full order arrived this morning. 162 items mixture of leggings and tops. Very happy with everything. All boxed up alright individually which makes them look even better. Quality if very good in fairness. Great bargain.

WTF....:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Got my order, used the long sleeve top on a run today, deadly quality for the price. Got some for all the family and they will be well used. Great BA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

162 items boxed up individually. You sad case.

Sam Hain wrote:
    162 items boxed up individually. You sad case.

Person snags a great bargin, but in you're opinion they are a sad case. That's really a pathetic comment tbh. How is your life impacted by someone's purchases that you feel justified to make such a comment. I hope you get an infraction.

Person snags a great bargin, but in you're opinion they are a sad case. That's really a pathetic comment tbh. How is your life impacted by someone's purchases that you feel justified to make such a comment. I hope you get an infraction.

There is a difference between snagging a bargain and taking the p1ss. Nobody in their right mind needs 162 units of clothing.

Yes he’s entitled to spend his money how he likes but it p1sses me off when genuine ppl can’t get a bargain cause a few decide to do above.

If someone buys that many for god sake don’t post and gloat about it. Either that or he’s trolling

There is a difference between snagging a bargain and taking the p1ss. Nobody in their right mind needs 162 units of clothing.

How is it taking the p*ss? The company set no customer quotas. You don't know what use the person has for 162 units. They could be giving them out to homeless or sports clubs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,113 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Feel sorry for people who had there orders cancelled because they ran out of stock.

Anyone still looking should be able to pick them up on adverts for a 5er each.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭Kat1170

If I'd known the quality was good I'd have happily bought 60-70 sets, to be given to the group I walk with at cost. Not everyone who buys multiple items first thought is to make a profit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭freebee23

Ordered on 17th January when bargain alert was posted, still no update on when order is being processed. Fingers crossed it will not be cancelled. Is anyone else awaiting updates on shipping. Cheers freebee23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

Yes he’s entitled to spend his money how he likes but it p1sses me off when genuine ppl can’t get a bargain cause a few decide to do above.

If someone buys that many for god sake don’t post and gloat about it. Either that or he’s trolling

Begrudge much?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭bailey99

Soarer wrote: »
    Begrudge much?

That was a typo, should have been 62 and not 162 items. To those people upset at what I purchase, apologises. 5 of the items were for myself. Does that make you feel better?

The rest were distributed to people in need of the thermals. If you are still upset, perhaps send an email to Campri explaining the problem you have.

Thanks again OP.

bailey99 wrote:
    That was a typo, should have been 62 and not 162 items. To those people upset at what I purchase, apologises. 5 of the items were for myself. Does that make you feel better?

You have no need to justify yourself.

Soarer wrote: »
    Begrudge much?

I don’t begrudge anyone. It’s his own money so he can spend it on whatever the fcuk he wants.
    But why post the quantity to just get ppl angst

I got my order before the stick ran out. It’s the ppl that didn’t get their order fulfilled that annoys me

Edit: just see that it was a typo so rant over :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Thanks again op... Best bargain in a while...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭camz09

camz09 wrote: »
    It's still pending on my Revolut card so I'll wait out this week for it to be reverted back if it's indeed cancelled. Still no emails from Campri for an update.

Got my payment reverted back there.

Still sad the order was cancelled tho :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 brianbrain63

These people don't even apologize when they cancel an order.

Your order CAMP4xxxxxxxxxxxxhas been cancelled and you will not be receiving your goods. You will not have been charged for this order.

There could be many different reasons for cancellaions. If you would like more information please contact our customer service team on 0344 245 9230 who will be happy to help further.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭msmx5

These people don't even apologize when they cancel an order.

Your order CAMP4xxxxxxxxxxxxhas been cancelled and you will not be receiving your goods. You will not have been charged for this order.

There could be many different reasons for cancellaions. If you would like more information please contact our customer service team on 0344 245 9230 who will be happy to help further.

Shower of jerks! I only got the cancellation email after contacting customer service asking when was order going to be dispatched. Generic email like yours (from cs@sportsdirect.com) with no reason as to why order was cancelled and not even a reference to Campri at all - initialy thought email was spam or phishing.

What sort of e-commerce system doesn't allow tracking of stock quantities and then preventing taking orders when stock is low or all sold.

Still waiting on funds to be released 12 days later.

Grrrrr

Just got an email yesterday my second order was despatched.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Just got an email yesterday my second order was despatched.
    I also got an email yesterday saying my order is now with my courier.

I received my stuff over a week ago. :pac:

Dades wrote:
    I received my stuff over a week ago.

I put in 2 orders 3 days apart. Different tracking number aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

Op, Just wanted to say thanks.
    Really happy with the product. They all have £7.50 on the boxes so it felt like an incredible bargain, and amazon reviews back them up :)

I picked up 12 complete sets.
    4 for the missus and 8 for me (Im moving to finland! :D ) So thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Payment still pending since the 17th!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

south wrote: »
    Payment still pending since the 17th!!

For those whose order was cancelled, good luck dealing with Customer Services. Absolute shambles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Tazium wrote: »
    For those whose order was cancelled, good luck dealing with Customer Services. Absolute shambles.

I sent them an email, got back to me two days later to say that they emailed me to say the order had been cancelled and they contacted me to tell me so.. except that they didn't!
    Payed through PayPal and the payment is still pending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

I ordered a few on the 18th but must have been too late for the party. I've spent 20e on these in the past for one pair. Didnt receive a cancellation email or anything but the charge is still pending on PP

*Update*

Was unable to get into my account or reset password so registered again with the same details. It created a new account with the same email and password. I had an order number and everything, its like they wiped my account...

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

I ordered about 7 items on 17 Jan and used the guest check out. Money was pending on my Revolut account. Not a peep from them to say my order would not be fulfilled. I was waiting to see how it would play out.
    Anyway, I just had my money refunded automatically after 14-15 days. Not even a courtesy email from campri.
    Ach well, you win some you lose some. Hardly the end of the world. Delighted some got sorted. Keep toasty folks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement