Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Work Experience

Options
  • 17-01-2019 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello all :)

I am 23 and looking for work experience in IT for 2 weeks as part of my module. I'm doing a Fetec Level 4 course and I'm planning on going to college next year to study basically IT hopefully anyway.
    I was looking for work experience so thought I'd might ask here, just to give it a shot, you never know!

It's mandatory and only for 2 weeks or 10 days and I'm generally hoping to get some in the IT sector, which is my interest.

If anyone knows a place or somebody they know that would be fantastic, and I'd be so grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

FYI: It would help if you gave a location.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭oLoonatic

make a list of where you would like to work and email every single one of them. Explaining why you would like the experience of working there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 PaulRyan7

I remember when I was in your position I printed out my CV and Cover Letter and handed them into each office, worked wonders. People will normally open an envelope but will easily skip emails

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭oLoonatic

PaulRyan7 wrote: »
    I remember when I was in your position I printed out my CV and Cover Letter and handed them into each office, worked wonders. People will normally open an envelope but will easily skip emails

Also a good shout, my way is the lazy way I suppose.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

What are you doing as "it"?

• Advertisement
Advertisement