Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matthews Bus Service From Dublin

Options
  • 17-01-2019 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

Hello all, can anyone tell me what times and where to catch the express Matthews bus from Dublin to Dundalk? I am travelling this afternoon.
    I'm having a problem getting their online schedule.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

First buses are 0630, 0730 and 0800. Hourly from 0830 to 1530 and then every half hour until 1930 at which point it reverts to hourly until last bus at 2330.

Listed as Cumberland Street North but I always thought it was further back on Cathal Brugha Street. Saying that, I’ve never actually used the service and Cathal Brugha may just be where they wait to enter service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

https://www.matthews.ie/time-table

Or phone 042 9378188

There are too many items in the schedules to retype here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Just noticed you said Express. The 0730, 0800 and 0930 are listed as direct as is every service from 1130 to 1830.

Someone else might be able to tell you how direct that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭phater phagan

Thanks all very much for the info. I'll give the phone number a call. Cheers.

Advertisement