Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to contact support about a static IP

• 17-01-2019 10:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭

I keep being asked for my A/C number and when I input it, it is not being accepted on the phone system so I cannot get to talk to support about getting a static IP, this is a small business account, and the A/C number is correct as I have a bill with that number  on it-We only use it for broadband, not telephone, can you assist please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

francois wrote: »
    I keep being asked for my A/C number and when I input it, it is not being accepted on the phone system so I cannot get to talk to support about getting a static IP, this is a small business account, and the A/C number is correct as I have a bill with that number  on it-We only use it for broadband, not telephone, can you assist please
    Hi there francois,

I am sorry to hear that this is happening.

I suggest that you contact our Technical Support department either on webchat here or by calling them on 1890 260 260. 

Alternatively, you could contact our Sales department on 1800 503 303 and explain the issue you have been having and request to be transferred to business accounts.

~Kellie

Advertisement