Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S&t STSR1 (DSR-1) Bullpup Sniper Weapon System

• 17-01-2019 1:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭

I only bought this here a while ago, more on a whim than anything else, it is in near mint condition with minimal signs of any wear to none at all.
    Spring sniper rifle that I upgraded with a Lonex 6.02mm TBB which is stabilised and dampened within the outer barrel, new G&G main spring and sear/transfer bar assembly, new piston 'O' ring and cleaned, sealed and relubed cylinder, G&G hop rubber and custom made hop nubbing which greatly adds to consistency from shot to shot allowing the BB to quite satisfyingly rise from the 6 o'clock to the 12 o'clock when viewed through the scope on firing. I also used Loctite thread locker on all screws and threaded parts on reassembly to make the gun solid as a rock while mitigating any chance of these screws and threaded parts loosening up and rattling or worse - affecting accuracy.
    The rifle is very unique and shoots the best of any airsoft sniper rifle I have ever shot, I added a set of 30mm low rings to the mount base and installed an Optisan EVX series 3-12X44i (illuminated) scope with flip open caps and removable sunshade, this scope has parallax adjustment on the left with reticle illumination and finger adjustable tactical turrets for elevation and deflection which are lockable by pushing to prevent inadvertent change of zero, it is also fitted with an accessory rail in front of the elevation turret.
    Xcortech reads 328fps with a maximum deviation of +/-6fps between shots, as I said consistency is excellent!
    Comes with two magazines, feeds from the rear mag and holds the front as a spare in a more conventional position.
    Adjustable length of pull and cheek riser height, adjustable front support under the barrel, stowable and adjustable bipod and rough/fine adjustment monopod in the butt, ".338 Lapua Mag" on the muzzle brake for authenticity. Comes with original hard transit case, but the scope must be removed to place the rifle in the case, minimal loss of zero when the scope is reinstalled, maybe two or three clicks UDLR.
    I bought this for €300 before any upgrades and I am not splitting, sold as a complete system, scope cost €280 so I'm looking for €500+P&P firm. Based in midlands area and would prefer to post as work is nuts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

EVX Reticle. Also - I forgot to mention a spare sear and spring is also included.

Bump for a unique one of a kind upgraded and extremely accurate Sniper Weapon System SWS.
    MAY consider trade of GBB HK417, HK MP5, or FN SCAR H (tan)

Bump, MAY trade for a GBB HK417, HK MP5, or tan FN SCAR 'H'

Bump.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Hi buddy just wondering have you any interest in a full length g&g m14 ebr with upgraded high torque motor and ultimate tight bore barrel?

• Advertisement

Sorry buddy no, would have to be specifically one of the three I have listed. Thanks for the offer though.

Yeah, I'm just going to keep this.

LeeHarvey wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm just going to keep this.

No I'm not, this is back up for sale/trade.

REVISED PRICE OF €400!!!!!

Or trade for equally excellent condition...

HK417/G28

FN SCAR H

AEG or GBB (preferably GBB)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hey mate
    I have a VFC417 I'd be willing to trade.
    I'm away at the minute for a few days.
    I'll put pics up and details as soon as I'm back.

Sorry should of said mine is AEG.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭Tonsil

Would you consider selling the sniper rif without the scope? It'd be a cash only deal.

• Advertisement

Rooky1 was in there first so I will await pictures of the HK417 before considering separating the gun from optic.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lallydonal

I'm also interested in the rifle without the scope
    I can pay via PayPal but I'll need to know the shipping cost to Galway too

"Rooky1 was in there first so I will await pictures of the HK417 before considering separating the gun from optic."

Yes of course, I'll await my turn. Apologies to Rooky and Lee.

No worries at all!! Thanks for your interest. "lallydonal" is next after you "tonsil" =)

Sold privately. Thanks for the interest lallydonal and tonsil.

Delighted for you, it's not easy to sell top market stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 lallydonal

Congrats to the buyer! Whoever they may be

Advertisement