Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting Issues

• 17-01-2019 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi,

I am porting 2 numbers to Eir sim only. I completed the process on Monday morning and nothing happened. I got back on yesterday morning (on chat) to find out why the numbers still did not port.

I was told there was an error and that the account and numbers did not match so it was rejected. So I went through the process again yesterday morning.

So far my numbers have still not moved and I am hoping that there is not another error, can you check this out for me and let me know if the requests are in properly.

Kind regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Hi,

I am porting 2 numbers to Eir sim only. I completed the process on Monday morning and nothing happened. I got back on yesterday morning (on chat) to find out why the numbers still did not port.

I was told there was an error and that the account and numbers did not match so it was rejected. So I went through the process again yesterday morning.

So far my numbers have still not moved and I am hoping that there is not another error, can you check this out for me and let me know if the requests are in properly.

Kind regards,
    Hi there.

VeryRapidSkoda.

I would be happy to check the status of this for you.

Please PM me the following account information.

-Account number.
    -Name on the account.
    -Address.
    -Date of birth.

Thank you.
    -Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Wishox

Ahren, while your at it can you please answer my post and private messge, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭VeryRapidSkoda

Hi, Its ok now I got it sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Hi, Its ok now I got it sorted.
    Hi VeryRapidSkoda.

Good to hear you got this resolved.

-Ahren

Advertisement