Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding digital device to my account

• 17-01-2019 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Good afternoon,

I have an account which includes Eir Sport access through my mobile/laptop devices, 2 max.  I was recently trying to add one after deleting older devices on account, however it is telling me that I have "Zero Swaps left."

I only have one account attached to it at present, how can I either change or receive more swap abilities as I would like to be able to move my access with my devices which can vary.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Good afternoon,

I have an account which includes Eir Sport access through my mobile/laptop devices, 2 max.  I was recently trying to add one after deleting older devices on account, however it is telling me that I have "Zero Swaps left."

I only have one account attached to it at present, how can I either change or receive more swap abilities as I would like to be able to move my access with my devices which can vary.

Thank you.
    Hi there blapabrew22,

Unfortunately, these apps only allow for one swap per month. Even if you update the software on your device the app can sometimes recognise this a new device. 

I would suggest that you contact our Technical Support team either on webchat by clicking here or by calling them on 1890 260 260. They will be able to assist you further with this query.

~Kellie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Good afternoon,

Thank you.
    Hi there blapabrew22,

Unfortunately, these apps only allow for one swap per month. Even if you update the software on your device the app can sometimes recognise this a new device. 

I would suggest that you contact our Technical Support team either on webchat by clicking here or by calling them on 1890 260 260. They will be able to assist you further with this query.

~Kellie

Advertisement