Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Payments / Connectivity

Options
  • 17-01-2019 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hey all. I have a number of standalone devices that are moving to a credit card style payment from coin. It looks like I'll need a sim card per device. Does anyone here deal with numerous VISA terminals in remote locations and are you using a particular provider?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 PattyO88

Dochara is the best. The best, easiest and cheapest method to get around huge roaming charges is to use an Irish SIM card while you are in Ireland.
    There are three reasons for this:

The charges applied by your service provider for using the phone in ‘roaming’ mode while in Ireland can be very expensive
    Incoming calls are free on all Irish Networks, regardless of where the calls originate from – so with an Irish SIM card your friends, relatives or anyone else from home can call you without you incurring any charges at all.
    All Irish providers make it easy for you to buy data packages, which can be very useful when touring (you can look this site up for one thing!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Hey all. I have a number of standalone devices that are moving to a credit card style payment from coin. It looks like I'll need a sim card per device. Does anyone here deal with numerous VISA terminals in remote locations and are you using a particular provider?

Do you mean a number of devices in a single rempote location?, or multiple devices in multiple locations.

Do the locations have internet access that you can use ?

Advertisement